Our Military Air Analysis Kits allows a single person to pull a sample from any compressor (LP, MP, and HP). Most specifications are completed in 24 hrs, and reported via your on-line dashboard or emailed the same day. For your safety, air sample failures are reported immediately. In this event, an Analytical Chemist specialist will notify you of the type of contamination and provide diagnostic support to help identify the root cause. Once repairs and upgrades to your system is addressed, we will send another air test kit for air quality certification.
Reliable Sampling Kit with unmatched capabilities specifically designed for the U.S. Military!
- Analytical Chemist Inc patented Universal Air Sampling Kit can sample nearly any system, including Low Pressure and High Pressure. Easy to use for both ship board or shore based installed systems.
- Worry-Free design features allow you control the air flow without having to stand next to the console despite the varying pressure swings as the compressor cycles.
- Built-in Fail-Safe features prevent injury with sudden high pressure spikes. This is especially important aboard dive boats with smaller compressors or sampling directly off a port without a flow control valve.
- Patented Military Breathing Air Test Kits are capable of sampling high pressure as well as low pressure SCUBA, SCBA filling systems. OCA (Oxygen Compatible Air) systems are also possible.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged kits are easy to use! Contains no glass (with the exception of a dragger tubes) no inlet orifices to replaceable, flow meters or regulators to complicate your sampling.
- High efficiency sub-micron depth filters are contained in a clear rugged housing in order to allow instant examination. A perfect test device for critical Oil Mist + Particulate problems; allows immediate recognition of contaminants. Provides guidance for repairs immediately without waiting for a formal report. The appearance of a filter after sampling is a crucial indicator, and it should always be examined before returned.
- Each of our sampling kits are tested for cleanliness before they are packaged in re-sealable air-tight packaging prior to shipping.
- DOT approved sample containers! The bulk air sample is obtained in our compact lightweight container which meets DOT & IATA criteria for shipping on all aircraft.
- Simple Testing Procedures! Although operation of our patented kits are self-testing by design, ACI includes a step-by-step color-coded instructions with guided photographs.
- Shipping is included for all US territories and Domestic locations. NOTE: Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico are subject to additional shipping costs.
- Upon completion of your sampling, simply return the Military Breathing Air Test – Analysis Kit back to our lab for analysis and certification.
- Overseas Applications: The Military Breathing Air Test Kit is available for purchase. This allows for a cost effective way to reduce shipping cost, taxes and custom fees.
Military Breathing Air Test Analysis Report
Analytical Chemist Inc certification report is easy to read. Comprehensive QA/QC is performed in each test by our certified and trained laboratory experts. Our capabilities include sampling closed-confined spaces, deep submergence systems, hyperbaric chambers, diving bells and mix gas systems. Our laboratory testing equipment is capable of sampling and meeting wide range of specifications. Contact Analytical Chemist Inc today for your next test and analysis! Contact us (888) 724-7522