Process Automation Program
We will mail our air sampling kit to you, and after sampling the system, you will return the entire kit to us. Most analysis are completed within 24 hours Failures are reported immediately. A report is then faxed and or e-mailed to you. We also include a hard copy of the report that is then mailed to you. If a sample fails, we will tell you why, offer suggestions, and send another air kit after repairs have been made.
- Our patented Universal Air Sampling Kit is capable of sampling high pressure as well as low pressure SCUBA, SCBA filling systems. OCA (Oxygen Compatible Air) systems are also possible.
- The kit is compact, lightweight, rugged and very easy to use. It contains no glass (with the exception of a dragger tubes) no inlet orifices to replaceable, flow meters or regulators to complicate your sampling.
- Our sub-micron depth filters are contained in a clear rugged housing in order to allow instant examination. If you have a serious Oil Mist + Particulate problem, you will be able to recognize it and begin repairs immediately without waiting for our formal report. The appearance of our filter after sampling is a crucial indicator, and it should always be examined before returned.
- Each of our sampling kits are tested for cleanliness before they are packaged in re-sealable bags and sent out.
- The bulk air sample is obtained in our compact lightweight container which meets DOT as well as IATA criteria for shipping on all aircraft.
- Although operation of the kit is obvious from the design, we include simple color-coded and numbered instructions along with actual photographs.
- We pay all round trip freight for all US territories and domestic locations. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping costs.
- After sampling, you will send the entire kit back to our lab for analysis and refurbishing.
- For some of our overseas clients, owning the air sampling kit is a cost effective way to reduce shipping costs; reducing taxes and custom fees. This is a new optional program. Contact us for pricing.
The Analysis and Report
Our report will be complete and easy to read. QA/QC is performed in each run, and the results are always available upon request. Below is a typical report for SCUBA and Oxygen Compatible Air.