We will mail our air sampling kit to you, and after sampling the system, you will return the entire kit to us. Most analysis is completed within 24 hours Failures are reported immediately. A report is then faxed and or e-mailed to you. We also include a hard copy of the report that is then mailed to you. If a sample fails, we will tell you why, offer suggestions, and send another air kit after repairs have been made.
- Our patented Universal Air Sampling Kit is capable of sampling high pressure SCBA and SCUBA charging systems. The kit is compact, lightweight and rugged.
- It contains no tiny inlet orifices that can remove the very debris you need to discover.
- Our sub-micron depth filter is in a transparent rugged housing to allow instant examination. If you have an oil mist + particulate problem you will be able to recognize it and begin repairs immediately.
- The bulk sample of your air is obtained in our compact lightweight container. It is fail-safe and meets DOT as well as IATA regulations for shipping on all passenger and freight aircraft.
- Although operation of the kit is obvious from the design, we include simple instructions that are color coded and by-the-numbers.
- Shipping is included for all domestic shipments. Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico might require a small shipping charge.
- If a sample fails, we will tell you why, offer suggestions, and send another air kit after repairs have been made.
- Sample kits are available for purchase. Please Contact Us for pricing.