This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the Anton Sprint Pro1 Flue Gas analyser Kit.
The Anton Sprint eVo 1 Kit has been designed to provide engineers with accessories that they will use on a daily basis when performing flue gas analysis. This kit comes complete with pipe clamp temperature probes and an infrared printer that allows reports to be printed onsite and presented immediately to the client.
The Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser is a new generation of combustion analyser offering a range of new and enhanced features including updated software, auto zero purge structure for quick non-pumped testing and an improved high contrast backlit display.
Designed to simplify the day to day work of heating and service engineers, the Anton Sprint eVo1 is a more intuitive and technologically advanced analyser that meets the increasing number of responsibilities and legislation changes faced by HVAC, plumbing and gas professionals.
Complete with improved menu driven software, it provides flue gas analysis, flow and return temperature and CO build up measurements. With an internal memory that can store up to 200 results and an instant print facility, the eVo 1 can comfortably deal with the demands of a busy engineer.
The Anton eVo 1 gas analyser offers a choice of 10 separate reports that can be generated from the stored results and printed off onsite using the supplied infrared printer.
Anton Sprint eVo 1 Flue Gas Analyser Features
- CO, CO2, CO/CO2 ratio, O2, XS air, temperature and efficiency with printout
- Timed CO build up tests with appliance selection (BS 7967)
- Flow and return temperature with printout
- Simplified purge structure for quick use of non-pumped tests
- Flue probe with split chamber moisture/filter protection
- Instant print facility, without saving to memory
- Internal memory for 200 readings
- All previous logs can be recalled and viewed onscreen
- Advanced software offers 10 different reports which can be personalised
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries (no memory loss)
- More ergonomic design with over moulded protection and magnets on the rear
There are no reviews yet.