CGA Grade E Breathing Air Test Kit enables you to quickly sample and receive certification results in less than 48 Hours!
- Patented Universal Air Sampling Kit is capable of sampling high pressure as well as low pressure SCUBA, SCBA filling systems. OCA (Oxygen Compatible Air) systems are also possible.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged and very easy to use. It contains no glass (with the exception of a dragger tubes) no inlet orifices to replaceable, flow meters or regulators to complicate your sampling.
- Sub-micron depth filters are contained in a clear rugged housing in order to allow instant examination. If you have a serious Oil Mist + Particulate problem, you will be able to recognize it and begin repairs immediately without waiting for our formal report. The appearance of our filter after sampling is a crucial indicator, and it should always be examined before returned.
- Sampling kits are tested for cleanliness before they are packaged in resealable protective covers.
- Bulk air samples are obtained in our compact lightweight container. Meets DOT & IATA shipping criteria
- Simple to use with color-coded and visual step-by-step instructions for ease of sampling.
- 100% freight included. Round trip freight for all US territories and domestic locations.
*Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping costs.
CGA Grade E Breathing Air Test Kit: Analytical Chemist Inc accommodates Compressed Air & Gas Testing Specifications to the industries most stringent requirements including: ISO 8573, NFPA 1989, NFPA 99, OSHA, CGA, CSA, and more. In addition to proving you with Certifications for your samples, our team of specialists are trained to further analyze your supply system for trouble-shooting, technical and repair support on various types of equipment. As your trusted partner, Analytical Chemist Inc provide all the technical, engineering, and system design support to ensure the highest quality of your breathing air delivery.
Contact us today to learn more about of system performance evaluation and testing! (888) 724-7522.